Contract reports from 2013 – 2014.
These contract reports demonstrate my development as a teacher against the national standards. Having had my contract renewed at the same school has meant that I have had some of the same colleagues observe this development first hand. The professional conversations that accompanied these reports have helped me to make sure that I am complying with all of the requirements and responsibilities incumbent upon me as a teacher. The advice given by colleagues has been invaluable in the development of my ability to engage in a process of reflective practice and as such has aided my growth as a teacher.
These contract reports covers the following standards:
- Plan, structure and sequence learning programs (3.2)
- Engage with colleagues and improve practice (6.3)
- Apply professional learning and improve student learning (6.4)
- Meet professional ethics and responsibilities (7.1)
- Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements (7.2)
Hyperlink to evidence: